Name:
Location: Regina, Canada

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I am a real idiot - no surprise to most of you

Well I am feeling awfully foolish today... I thaught that I couldn't edit my blog but really I am half retarded and here is why:
I was actually just typing in my blog name wrong- can you say stoner? In my defense however blogger never told me that I was putting in my name wrong it just went to a partially loaded page.
Speaking of being a stoner I have recently made a very good decision and that is to cut back on my excessive smoking. It just happened to me one day... I just got sick of it. Everything about it really, no longer was it recreational but a part of my daily life. I have gained wieght (from the munchies) and already since I "quit" I have lost wieght and am beginning to feel better about myself. I put quit in quaotaions because I haven't really quit it all together I will just no longer let it control my life. I feel like I have lost two years of my life - I haven't really but I can't remember them as well as I should. In additon I love that I can now once again remember my dreams - something that once used to facinate me. I will not digress on that now but will probably make a post about it later. I am no longer cronically burnt out and when I do decide to smoke weed... wow. My motivational drives (although admitedly never that strong) are coming back as well as my short term memory. I feel like myself again!

I would like to just mention to my pot smoking friends that in no way am I trying to be preachy and suggest that my experience is the same as yours. This is just how I feel and in no way am I trying to be critical of others. Our choices are our own and reflect our own lives and in no way should they ever be applied to others.

Kristie T.

3 Comments:

Blogger Demoncrush said...

Good on you Kristie! I have made the call to cut back as well. I'm basically a social smoker now. Only when I have friends around and the time to enjoy it...and occasionally while I'm at work LOL. Putting time between uses makes you appreciate it more.

P.S. I agree lets discuss more at shawna's partay next week.

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to blogland kristie, come dance in the fields with the little blogsprites in all their glory and blogness...blog you later
(bl/r)o(g/b)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Pilot said...

Welcome to the fray KT!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home