Name:
Location: Regina, Canada

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Peoms written, forgotten about, remembered and now inflicted on you

These peoms were written by myself quite sometime ago and are a little cheezy but fit perfectly into my previous post because although they are niave they still reflect similiar opinions that I still possess. I believe that this peom was written shortly after the U.S's declaration of war on Iraq.

Emperor Weasel
you come out of your hole
waiting impatiently for the next war

emperor weasel
how did you win the race?
was it not clear on your face?

Emperor Weasel
you've come to finish
what has already started
the hope exists in many that you will fail
but hope would seem to be of little avail

Southern Weasel are you so stupid?
yet so intelligent to fool them all
is this not a loser war?

Southern Weasel
you hide your motives
behind that egotistical mind
For surely you are the emperor
flaunt your riches
flaunt them over the poor
never let them win
Is that not what this war is about?
Conseve the feeling drought

Followers remain under the riegn
for the emperor shall lead the rich to more

puppet, puppet let me rule thee
for this day will not allow to transpire
a modern day empire

Untitled

The golden bar
dangle it above them all
watch the stuggle, grasping then fall
leeches in thousand dollar suits
taking what they lack
sucking up the pure and shitting out the toys
You have got to love the taste
chewing on the talent
feeding off the chaste

Sex is the product
bodies are the merchandise
so you had better hope for soemthing nice
talent without beauty
is like thirst surrounded by sea

what's to worry
nothing that money and drugs can't bury
your smile is deception
you steal and you plunder
like a modern day pirate of souls
and we are all your fools
but in the end you will be the biggest of them all
I will spit on you when you fall

Untitled II (2004)

I will stomp adversaries
crush their memories
I will spit, I will scratch
I will rip the penny from the kitten's throat
besides... I need a new boat
I will tear the respect
from the working woman's back
they do not deserve what they lack

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

strong work, we should have a poetry night at a coffee shop and all wear berets...it would be so post-modern :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

I'll bring my bongos!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kristie T said...

Wow I thought you guys would never ask, David I don't understand what you are talking about.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home